DIY. Tank Lever. Upgrade.

 I walked into the Out of the Closet thrift store where proceeds benefits AIDS Healthcare Foundation


Before

 I always find something that is functional and useful for myself or the apartment. Today, I scored in a great find. A decorative tank lever from MOEN, brushed nickel. The box had all of it's contents to replace my other lever. It helps to mix things up in a bathroom setting. 


Instructions for Install 


After  - MOEN, Banbury Y2601BN Brushed Nickel, Decorative Tank Lever


Paid a mere, $6 for this item usually costing about $20 on Amazon. It's great to shop local and use what is available that is walking distance from the apartment. 

Always make effort to find something that can be used not for the sake of just getting an item. When I move out I can always change out to the original parts and take this one with me. 

Glad I found this one to help me with a little bit of DIY on a Sunday afternoon! 





Comments